News
Newsfeed
News
Tuesday
March 31
USD
471.13
EUR
505.29
RUB
8.13
Show news feed


A fire broke out in a non-working plant in Armenian Lori region’s Darpas village on Thursday. As the reporter of Armenian News-NEWS.am informs from the scene, according to preliminary facts, the fire broke out because of the cigarette thrown in an oil jar.

Unidentified young man standing in front of the factory gates prevented our reporter from doing his work saying there was no fire but one meter away a fire fighting brigade was working. Some other people tried to prevent the work of our reporter as well but then another person approached him and gave permission to do his professional journalistic work.

Some villagers told that batteries are produced in the factory, others inform that plastic bags are produced.

One fire-fighting unit was working in order to extinguish the fire.

The fire was isolated at 5.55 p.m.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն
Print
More in topic
All
Photos
Partner news