Show news feed

YEREVAN. – There was a blast in an Armenian capital city Yerevan building, on Tuesday at around 2:10pm, Armenian’s reporter informed from the scene. 

According to preliminary data, the soup placed on the natural gas cooker had spilled and, as a result, there was a gas leakage which caused the explosion.   

There are two injured; they are a young Iranian couple who were renting an apartment in the building.

Armenian’s reporter also informed that the couple were transferred to the center for burns. The apartment’s kitchen, living room, and bathroom were damaged as a result of the blast.     

Police officers and the Emergency Situations Ministry team are at the scene.

This text available in   Հայերեն
Partner news