News
Show news feed

Terrified passengers fled Tower Hill Tube station after a mobile phone charger overheated and 'exploded', sparking a small fire and injuring a man.

The incident, just days after a terror attack on the Underground, led to scenes of panic at the station near major tourist attractions in east London.

Police confirmed that the incident was not suspicious and a faulty mobile phone charger was to blame. A man suffered an injury to his hand.

 

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos
Partner news