News
Show news feed

The five, one woman and four men, have died in Guatemala after they were electrocuted while decorating a Christmas tree in a public park, BBC reported.

The accident occurred when they accidentally made contact with high voltage cables while hanging ornaments on an artificial Christmas tree made of iron and wires.

The dead were between 17 and 24 years old.

Rescue workers said the five had died instantly.

Residents said the Christmas tree had been erected in the same place for the past 20 years without any problems.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos
Partner news