Three members of a family die in Artsakh as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Artsakh, the Emergency Management Center of the Emergency Ministry received an alert at about 19:05 on 8 January that residents of an apartment in Shushi do not respond to calls.
Opening the door, rescues found the bodies of the spouses S.M. (born in 1986) and A.A. (born in 1990) and their son Zh.M. (born in 2014). Another child N.M. (B. 2011) was taken to Stepanakert children's hospital. His condition is assessed as critical.
An investigation is underway.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the tragedy was carbon monoxide poisoning.