News
Newsfeed
News
Thursday
October 17
USD
476.43
EUR
529.69
RUB
7.45
ME-USD
0.08
Show news feed

Information regarding violation of ceasefire regime by Nagorno-Karabakh which caused death of an Azerbaijani soldier is untrue, spokesperson for NKR Defense Ministry Senor Hasratyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am. He commented on reports by the Azerbaijani Trend news agency saying Samir Gidayat oglu Agayev was killed.

“Azerbaijan has recently been trying to ascribe ceasefire violations to the Armenian side, while it breaks the truce itself. However, the NKR Defense Army remains committed to the ceasefire regime and respects implementation of the Sochi arrangements,” said Hasratyan. According to him, such reports spread by Azerbaijani side are slander on NKR and Defense Army.

Armenian and Azerbaijani leaders met in Sochi earlier this month at the initiative of Russian leader Dmitry Medvedev. The sides discussed the Karabakh peace process, including recent incidents in the conflict zone.

 

!
This text available in   Հայերեն, Русский and Türkçe
Print
Read more:
All
Photos