This government is not only inadequate for the several domestic and foreign challenges facing Armenia, but is also worsening the already heated and dangerous atmosphere with its criminal arrogance, idiocy and semi-literacy. This is what Vice-Chairman of the Republican Party of Armenia Armen Ashotyan wrote on his Facebook page.
He particularly stated the following:
“The uneasy summer in Armenia with facts:
1. Nikol Pashinyan is trying to wipe the tide of public discontent and win time with his visit to Jermuk
2. At the same time, Nikol is negotiating over behind-the-scenes agreements with certain circles concerned about exploitation of the Amulsar gold mine
3. More and more members of the political majority are expressing their disagreement with exploitation of the gold mine
4. The US government is planning on cutting financial aid to Artsakh
5. Nikol’s upcoming visit to the US may turn into agendas of the United Nations and the Diaspora, without the key US component
6. Russia didn’t extradite Mihran Poghosyan, and with a rationale that was very embarrassing for these authorities
7. At this moment, the news about possible visit of President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin to Armenia and his attendance at the summit of the Eurasian Economic Union are more skeptical than a final positive decision
8. Pro-western NGOs are going to come to Artsakh for the local self-government elections via and through funding provided by Nikol
9. Nikol continues to prepare for another attack on the Constitutional Court
10. The Venice Commission will provide its advisory opinion on the case of second President of Armenia Robert Kocharyan
11. The BBC operation failed, and the decision to arrest Serzh Sargsyan was postponed for an uncertain period.
This government is not only inadequate for the several domestic and foreign challenges facing Armenia, but is also worsening the already heated and dangerous atmosphere with its criminal arrogance, idiocy and semi-literacy.”