News
Newsfeed
News
Wednesday
December 11
USD
478.02
EUR
529.79
RUB
7.53
ME-USD
0.06
Show news feed

A tragic incident happened in Aragatsotn Province of Armenia today. From 1am to 1:30am, a strong explosion occurred in a house of Karin village in unknown circumstances.

Shamshyan.com reports that 13-year-old Mher K., who was asleep in the kitchen, sustained injuries and burns as a result of the explosion, received first aid on the scene by doctors who arrived at the scene, and then was taken to Ashtarak medical center from where he was transferred to the Yerevan center for burns.

As a result of the explosion, the house, which consisted of four rooms, became completely uninhabited.

According to preliminary information, the explosion was caused by the natural gas boiler in the kitchen.

The family members are left out on the street, they have to spend the night at their friends' and relatives' homes until see how the compensation issue will be resolved.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All