President of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia Radik Martirosyan and President of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, academician Myakzyum Salakhov today signed an agreement on cooperation between the two Academies.
Through this agreement, the parties will conduct research in the areas of humanities, as well as natural and technological sciences. Through cooperation, the scientists of the Academies will be provided with information required for the implementation of joint programs and research.
The Academies of Sciences of Armenia and Tatarstan will collaborate in the following areas:
- Current issues of history, archaeology and philosophy
- Preservation of historical and cultural heritage
- Agriculture and biology
- Resource and energy-saving technologies
- Ecology and environmental conservation
- Medicine and healthcare
- Information technologies
- Education and preparation of specialists