News
Newsfeed
News
Sunday
December 08
USD
478.03
EUR
530.47
RUB
7.5
ME-USD
0.06
Show news feed

On November 18, a case of carbon monoxide poisoning took place in Yerevan. At around 6:50pm, police received a call from Erebouni Medical Center that an ambulance had brought to them several people from an apartment, and with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to Shamshyan.com, police found out that these persons were 75-year-old Susanna N. and 77-year-old Albert T.

And while the police were investigating the case, a call was received from Muratsan Medical Center that ambulance staff had brought 1-year-old Karine A. to them, from the same apartment, and with the same symptom.

And hours later, a call was received from Armenia Medical Center that 24-year-old Susanna A., 28-year-old Ruzanna A., and 23-year-old Rafayel T. were brought to the hospital from the same apartment, and with the same symptom, and 29-year-old Rima T. was taken to Muratsan Medical Center.

According to preliminary information, the mentioned persons were poisoned by carbon monoxide leak from the apartment.

Thanks to the medical staff, the lives of these persons are not endangered.

Police are preparing a report on the incident.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos