News
Newsfeed
News
Friday
December 06
USD
478.03
EUR
530.47
RUB
7.5
ME-USD
0.06
Show news feed


The grandmother and her four grandchildren who died of carbon monoxide poisoning were buried today in New Hachn, Armenia. (PHOTOS

Their relatives and friends, the children's classmates, and city officials were present at the funeral.

The children were in the custody of their grandmother. Their father, who lives in Ukraine, returned to Armenia the day before.

As reported earlier, a tragic incident took place in Kotayk Province on November 16. Police received a call that doctors were dispatched on a call to a Nor Hachn apartment, where they found the dead bodies of five people. It turned out that the residents of this apartment were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos