News
Newsfeed
News
Saturday
December 07
USD
478.03
EUR
530.47
RUB
7.5
ME-USD
0.06
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – On November 22, at 3:30pm, police received a report from Gavar town hospital that nine members of a family from Karmirgyugh village had been transported to the hospital, and with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, the police press service informs.

The police officers who were dispatched to the scene found out that on November 22, at about 3pm, these family members were poisoned by the carbon monoxide emitted from the natural gas stove in their kitchen.

A forensic medical examination has been ordered.

A report is being prepared on the incident.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Photos