News
Newsfeed
News
Friday
January 17
USD
479.61
EUR
533.71
RUB
7.81
ME-USD
0.06
Show news feed

Another case of carbon monoxide poisoning has been recorded in Armenia, police reported.

Three residents from Vardadzor village were hospitalized with severe exogenous carbon dioxide poisoning.

Operative group found that at about 2.30pm the citizens were poisoned by the exhaust gas emitted from the gas stove in their home kitchen. A forensic examination has been appointed. Materials are being prepared.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն
Print
Read more:
All
Photos