Two people were found dead on December 15, in Tavush Province of Armenia.
At about 9:30pm, police received a call from the Ijevan town hospital that the medical staff on duty was called to Gandzakar village where 2 dead bodies were found in a house.
Police and investigators found the bodies of Razmik Sh., 41, and Varduhi N., 37, shamshyan.com reports.
According to preliminary information, they died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A number of forensic examinations have been ordered.
The dead are husband and wife.