News
Newsfeed
News
Friday
April 03
USD
504.5
EUR
551.62
RUB
6.43
ME-USD
0.03
Show news feed

STEPANAKERT. – A carbon monoxide poisoning occurred in the Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic.

The Artsakh Police received a report yesterday from the Martuni regional medical center that a Martuni town woman (born in 1991) was admitted with carbon monoxide poisoning, the Artsakh Police reported.

The police found that this woman was poisoned by a large amount of carbon monoxide that was emitted from a water heater while taking a bath in bathroom of their home.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն
Print
Read more:
All