YEREVAN. – The Coronavirus Prevention Committee meeting has just finished, Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan write on Facebook.
And he presented the decisions were made at that meeting, and these decisions are as follows:
1) To suspend land communications with Iran for two weeks.
2) To apply partial restrictions on air communication.
3) To conduct cargo transportation with Iran without restrictions, but to exercise special supervision regarding drivers.
4) Not to apply any restrictions for the Armenian and Iranian citizens’ return to their homeland.
5) To stay in close touch with the Iranian government for two weeks, and to complete information on the extent of the coronavirus spread in Iran to clarify the future courses of action.
6) The Armenian government shall adopt a relevant decision, which shall enter into force upon publication.
"I consider it necessary to record that we have no cases of coronavirus infection in Armenia, and I hope we will not have," Pashinyan added. "Armenia has all the necessary technical and professional resources for an accurate coronavirus diagnosis."