Yerevan resident Hrant Khachatryan, 11, died Tuesday at the Armenian National Burn Center in Yerevan, shamshyan.com reported.
He was taken to the center on June 17 after sustaining an electrical burn.
Yerevan resident Narek Keshishyan, 11, also was taken with him to this medical facility—and with the same diagnosis; he is in critical condition.
The police found out that these boys were taken to this hospital as a result of suffering an electric shock at the power distribution point on their street.
The police are preparing materials on the fact.
The two boys are neighbors.