News
Newsfeed
News
Wednesday
December 08
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – At 6:30pm on Monday, a report was received from the Ashtarak city medical center that two girls were brought to this hospital—and in an unconscious state, the Investigative Committee of Armenia informed NEWS.am.

It turned out that the 11-year-old girl was admitted to the hospital already dead, and her 19-year-old sister died at this medical center at around 7p—and without regaining consciousness.

The inspection of the scene revealed that their house in Karbi village of Aragatsotn Province was not gasified, but a homemade natural gas cylinder was installed in the yard of this house, and natural gas was being transferred from this cylinder to the kitchen where there was a natural gas fueled water heater and a gas stove, but there were no chimneys or air ducts there.

Also, a natural gas leak was detected in the kitchen.

The Investigative Committee is preparing materials on the case.

Forensic examinations of the bodies have been ordered.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos