Due to the existing risks of the coronavirus, the government plans to impose a nationwide quarantine and specific restrictions in Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) in the coming days. Artsakh Minister of State Artak Beglaryan informed about this on Facebook.
"I would like to single out the following main restrictions proposed by healthcare professionals and those in charge:
1. It is mandatory to wear a [face] mask indoors. (…).
2. The number of people coming work will be additionally limited, promoting remote and on-duty work.
3. Mass events will be limited.
4. Special attention will be paid to the observance of safety rules in public transport.
5. [School] classes will be conducted remotely in [capital] Stepanakert and a number of active [coronavirus] hotbed-settlements. (…).
6. Vaccination [against COVID-19] will be encouraged with additional measures (…)," Beglaryan added, in particular.