NKR InfoCenter reported on the agreements reached with Azerbaijan.
“According to the agreement on the cessation of hostilities reached with Azerbaijan on September 20 through the mediation of the Russian side, the following actions are currently being carried out:
- withdrawal of units of the Defence Army from combat positions and their transfer to places of permanent deployment in parallel with the process of disbanding the Army,
- search efforts for dead and missing people,
- transportation of the wounded, who are in serious and extremely serious condition, as well as patients, to medical institutions in Armenia, accompanied by the International Committee of the Red Cross and Russian peacekeepers,
- import of humanitarian supplies, medicines, essential goods and fuel into Artsakh via the Goris-Stepanakert highway through the mediation of the Russian peacekeeping mission.
- the start of work to restore power supply on September 24,
- organizing political consultations on the future of Artsakh and its people.
We ask our compatriots to remain calm and not give in to panic and provocations.
At this fateful time, the authorities of the Republic will regularly inform the public about all decisions and developments in the situation,” says the message.