News
Newsfeed
News
Thursday
July 18
Show news feed

Armenia’s Emergency Service received information about an apartment that was filled with smoke in Etchmiadzin at around 1.07 p.m. on Tuesday.

As the press service of Armenia’s Emergency Service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am, the firefighters found out that the balcony of A. Abrahamyan’s apartment had caught fire.

The fire was localized at 1.36 p.m. and was extinguished at 1.54 p.m.

The landlord, A. Abrahamyan, 30, was found in the apartment with cut veins. The young man died on the way to hospital.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print