The Ministry of Emergency Situations received a call, on Saturday at 5:33am.

It was informed that there was fire in an idle department store at an underpass in downtown capital city Yerevan.

Initially, two fire squads were dispatched to the scene. 

But, subsequently, three more fire squads and a hospital physician on duty were dispatched.

It was found out that about 200 square meters of household waste, which was accumulated at the idle booths, was on fire.

The fire was extinguished at 6:18am.