News
Newsfeed
News
Thursday
July 18
Show news feed

STEPANAKERT. – The condition of the eight-year-old who, according to preliminary data, suffered carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday in Shushi, Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic/NKR), has stabilized.

A children’s medical center in Artsakh’s capital city of Stepanakert—and where this child is being treated—informed the aforesaid to Armenian News-NEWS.am.

“The child is in the intensive care unit,” a representative of this medical facility said. “The condition [of the child] is moderate.”

As reported earlier, this child’s parents and five-year-old brother, however, died in the tragic incident.

Three members of a family die in Artsakh as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All