00:04 - 08.03
Viewed 678 times
Turkish news agency sees no Armenian trace in Ani
12:31 - 08.03
Viewed 664 times
Armenia confirms identity of young man held in Azerbaijani captivity
10:56 - 08.03
Viewed 628 times
Armenian President visits late PM’s mother in hospital
13:10 - 08.03
Viewed 572 times
Azerbaijan informed Red Cross about Armenian captive
09:40 - 08.03
Viewed 567 times
Women’s role in our society is invaluable – Armenia President
Yerkir : Armenian youth dies because of regional governor’s greenhouse
“According to our sources, the boiler belonged to the family of Kotayk Regional Governor Kovalenko Shahgaldyan, who sold it five years ago. The new proprietor sold the construction material that came about after disassembling the boiler. [And] The ‘bonus’ was the boiler’s 120-meter long chimney, whose improper disassembling caused the unfortunate accident.
The brick chimney’s construction channels cost close to US$ 250-300 thousand. According to our information, they initially wanted to dismantle the chimney by the blasting method, but the Shahgaldyan [family] cautioned the proprietor to carry out the disassembling without a noise and in such way that their glass greenhouse, which is located about 50 meters from the chimney, is not damaged.
The Shahgaldyan’s greenhouse still stands, but a 23-year-old died because of not adhering to the safety rules and disassembling improperly,” Yerkir writes.