News
Newsfeed
News
Wednesday
November 30
USD
395.53
EUR
393.43
RUB
6.42
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – Armenia’s Vanadzor City resident Valiko Khachatryan, 2, was hospitalized, on Wednesday at around 6:30pm, because of kerosene poisoning.   

The doctors say the child is in satisfactory condition, the Rescue Service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am

Separately, the emergency medical service hotline informed that capital Yerevan resident I. Nazarenko, 2, was taken to hospital, on Tuesday at 4pm, and on symptoms of poisoning caused by a chemical solution. 

The physicians say the youngster is in satisfactory state of health.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Photos