News
Newsfeed
News
Friday
August 14
USD
485.17
EUR
574.15
RUB
6.6
ME-USD
0.01
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – Five residents of Kurtan village of Armenia’s Lori Province on Sunday applied to the Stepanavan town hospital.

They were diagnosed with acute mushroom poisoning, according to the Ministry of Health.

The patients were provided with the necessary medical care, and, subsequently, they were ambulanced to Yerevan to continue their treatment.

Three of them are in severe condition, whereas the other two—in moderate condition.

According to these patients, they had eaten mushrooms they had collected from the forest.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն
Print