Site mobile version already available! Try it!x

Archive

Partner News


Explosion at downtown Yerevan apartment


July 03, 2012 | 15:00

YEREVAN. – There was a blast in an Armenian capital city Yerevan building, on Tuesday at around 2:10pm, Armenian News-NEWS.am’s reporter informed from the scene. 

According to preliminary data, the soup placed on the natural gas cooker had spilled and, as a result, there was a gas leakage which caused the explosion.   

There are two injured; they are a young Iranian couple who were renting an apartment in the building.

Armenian News-NEWS.am’s reporter also informed that the couple were transferred to the center for burns. The apartment’s kitchen, living room, and bathroom were damaged as a result of the blast.     

Police officers and the Emergency Situations Ministry team are at the scene.


News from Armenia - NEWS.am

Thank you for your comment. Your comment must be confirmed by the administration.

Related News

... last news on "Incidents"
Latest News

All news...  

All news...  

All news...  

All news...  

All news...