News
Newsfeed
News
Wednesday
July 01
USD
472.53
EUR
528.48
RUB
8.51
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – A gas explosion occurred in an apartment in Yerevan on Thursday.

As the press service of the Armenian Emergency Service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am the message about the accident came at 4.45 p.m. Two rescue squads arrived at the scene. The fire was extinguished by local forces.

It was found out that the cause of the explosion was a gas leak from a cylinder in the bathroom. As a result of explosion A. Sargsyan received first degree burns. The injured received first aid on the spot.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
More in topic
All
Photos
Partner news