Four of the five people poisoned by mushrooms in Kurtan village of Armenia’s Lori Province Sunday are members of the same family, and the other is their neighbor. Narek Nalbandyan, the mayor Kurtan, informed Armenian News-NEWS.am about this.
"The poisoned people were taken to Yerevan; no one's life is in danger," he added.
As reported earlier, five residents of Kurtan village on Sunday applied to the Stepanavan town hospital, and they were diagnosed with acute mushroom poisoning. According to these patients, they had eaten mushrooms they had collected from the forest. Three of them are in severe condition, whereas the other two—in moderate condition.