News
Newsfeed
News
Thursday
August 06
USD
485.52
EUR
575.63
RUB
6.66
ME-USD
0.02
Show news feed

YEREVAN. – In total 26 people got poisoned during a wedding party at Continental restaurant in Yerevan. They are taken to different hospitals with diagnose of acute food poisoning, PR department of the Healthcare Ministry informs Armenian News-NEWS.am.

“The poisoning may have possibly caused by the chicken salad served at the restaurant, as all the patients had the same symptoms of the disease,” the ministry informed.

Currently all the patients are in good condition and discharged from the hospital. However, precautions measures are still on progress.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print