News
Newsfeed
News
Monday
August 15
USD
406.19
EUR
414.31
RUB
6.6
Show news feed

A family of five—including three children—from Vanadzor, Armenia was taken to the Vanadzor Medical Center, with symptoms of mushroom poisoning, and they were in severe condition at the time of being admitted to the hospital.

The patients were immediately transferred to the intensive care unit, the press service of the Vanadzor Medical Center informs Armenian News-NEWS.am.

They are now in stable and satisfactory conditions, but are still at the intensive care unit.

The grandmother in the family told the doctors that she had bought the mushrooms in question from the market.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն
Print
Read more:
All
Photos