News
Newsfeed
News
Saturday
January 19
Show news feed

An Armenian manual worker has died in an apartment in Moscow. He had sustained burns from boiling water.

The 68-year-old man accidentally damaged the heated towel rails of the apartment and could not get out of the bathtub, MK reported.

The incident occurred Wednesday, during renovation of this apartment.

The aforesaid man, an Armenian citizen named Sokhi, had recently arrived in the Russian capital city.

In all likelihood, he had accidentally damaged the heated towel rails with a drill, the boiling water in the rails had gushed onto him, and he had fell into the bathtub and probably died either from the burns he had sustained or from being electrocuted or from the blow he had suffered after falling.

!
This text available in   Հայերեն and Русский
Print
Read more:
All
Photos