Vice-Chairman of the Republican Party of Armenia (RPA) Armen Ashotyan has posted on his Facebook page the list of ministers who have “worked for the RPA”, titling the list “according to Deputy of the National Assembly Gaiane Abrahamyan”.
“The list of ministers having “worked for the RPA”, according to Deputy of the National Assembly Gaiane Abrahamyan:
1. Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
2. Davit Tonoyan, Minister of Defense of Armenia
3. Tigran Khachatryan, Minister of Economic Development and Investments of Armenia
4. Atom Janjughazyan, Minister of Finance of Armenia
5. Felix Tsolakyan, Minister of Emergency Situations of Armenia
6. Erik Grigoryan, Minister of Nature Protection of Armenia
Oh, and before I forget, Nikol Pashinyan “worked as the opposition” for the RPA, and Gaiane Abrahamyan “worked as civil society” for the RPA,” the post reads.
During the March 22 session of the Standing Committee on Regional and Eurasian Integration Affairs of the National Assembly, Deputy of the My Step faction Gaiane Abrahamyan asked Minister of Economic Development and Investments Tigran Khachatryan whether or not he was certain that his spokesperson Anna Ohanyan could honestly and sincerely present the activities being carried out “after having served the Republican Party of Armenia and being a member of the Republican Party of Armenia for years”. In response, the minister said the following: “Anna Ohanyan honestly and sincerely does her best to make sure the activities of the ministry are clarified and covered by the media”.