No agreement has been reached with Azerbaijan on security guarantees or amnesty that will allegedly be granted to the soldiers and officers of the Defense Army of Nagorno-Karabakh if they disband, Davit Babayan, advisor to the president of Nagorno-Karabakh, told Reuters.
"These questions must still be resolved. There are no concrete results yet," he said.
Babayan said agreement had been reached for a humanitarian convoy to arrive on Friday via the road that connects Armenia to Karabakh, which Azerbaijan has effectively blockaded for more than nine months.
"The situation is difficult - humanitarian questions need to be resolved. Agreement has been reached for a humanitarian convoy to come from Armenia via the Lachin corridor," he added.
Seven Russian peacekeeping vehicles, including large trucks, passed through the Armenian checkpoint on Friday, heading to Nagorno-Karabakh, a Reuters correspondent reported from the scene.
Earlier, Hikmet Hajiyev, advisor to president of Azerbaijan on foreign policy, stated that Baku "plans amnesty for those Karabakh militants who surrender their weapons".
Azerbaijan launched a large-scale attack against Nagorno-Karabakh on September 19. Nagorno-Karabakh has confirmed that 200 people have died and more than 400 wounded, including civilians, because of Azerbaijan’s aggression. Azerbaijani opposition media that report that 80 Azerbaijani soldiers have died during the military aggression.
On September 20, the authorities of Nagorno-Karabakh accepted the proposal of the command of the Russian peacekeeping mission regarding the cessation of fire. The proposal by Azerbaijan envisages the withdrawal of the remaining units and servicemen of the RA Armed Forces from the deployment zone of the Russian peacekeeper and the dissolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh armed formations; the complete disarmament of the Defense Army, as well as the withdrawal of heavy equipment and weapons from the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh in order to quickly eliminate them.