Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) President Samvel Shahramanyan on Monday signed a decree on appointing Artur Harutyunyan as Minister of State.
By another decree of Shahramanyan, an amendment was made to the presidential decree "On coordination of the activities of ministers by the State Minister of the Artsakh Republic," according to which the Minister of State shall coordinate the activities of these ministers:
1) Minister of Healthcare;
2) Minister of Justice;
3) Minister of Agriculture;
4) Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports;
5) Minister of Social Development and Migration;
6) Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures;
7) Minister of Urban Planning;
8) Minister of Finance and Economy.
To note, Artur Harutyunyan is the brother of Artsakh ex-President Arayik Harutyunyan.